tru-x 241 jet boat
The Tru-X 241 Jet Boat is our entry level jet boat. We've removed some of our less requested standard features to accommodate customers budgets, but left nothing off when to comes to quality, capability, and performance. which SJX Jet Boats has come to be known for. The best shallow river jet boat on the water!
5052-H32 Alloy Temper used for most construction except where specified. All floors and deck hatch lids coated with bed-liner material and with sound deadening insulation. Zero Aluminum to Aluminum contact between boat subfloor and flooring! Triple bulkhead cross floor construction, 28 cross floor braces @ 16-inch centers, .125 (1/8 inch) thick channels 6063-T6 Alloy Temper, bulkhead plates .166 (3/16 inch) thickness.
20 ft. 1 in. boat, 70-inch bottom width, 1/8 inch bottom thickness
27-inch sides, 1/8 inch thickness
Transom thickness of .160 (between 3/16" and 1/8")
Intake and Tunnel thickness of.250 (1/4 inch)
Aluminum Floors and all deck surfaces are .125 (1/8 inch)
Center Hull Stiffener "C" Channel full-length 6063-T6 Alloy
"box runners" are .125 (1/8 inch) full length 6 full-length standard hull stiffeners ( 2" channels), 6063-T6 Alloy.
ZERO SKIP WELDING ON ALL FORWARD TO AFT HULL STIFFENERS & BOX RUNNERS. FULL-LENGTH CONTINUOUS WELDS!!!
Engine & Jet Drive
- Engine; Indmar 310 hp Eco-Boost™ 2.3 Liter, Fuel Injected, Turbo Charged.
- Marine XHD Deep Cycle Interstate™ battery.
- Racor fuel water separator with 1/4 turn shut-off valve*
- 40-gallon Aluminum fuel tank**
- Whisper external mufflers, 100% isolated from metal to metal contact to prevent excessive noise and vibrations.
- Jet Drive; Eco-Jet with stainless steel impeller.
- Stainless Steel 9 bar EZ-Clean Jet Intake Cleanout System.
* Indmar jet engines are equipped with an additional on-board fuel water separator "dual protection").
**2013 EPA approved closed fuel system, dual anti-siphon ventilation, and splash tray fill.
- Custom SJX Tru-X Instrument Panel with Tach, Hour Meter, and Fuel Gauge
- All applicable deck hardware.
- Complete T-500 GPH Bilge system
- 4 inch Blower and stainless cowl vent system**
- Single lever control shift/throttle combo with neutral safety switch.
- Lanyard tether kill switch.
**4 inch Blower and stainless cowl vent system to accommodate NEW USCG ventilation regulations and standards.
(designed by SJX for SJX)
- Outer 1 1/2 inch Handrail/gunwale, 6063-T6 Alloy Temper.
- Inner 1 inch Handrail, 6063-T6 Alloy Temper.
- Center Hull Stiffener "C" Channel.
- Reverse Gate Extension Tubing, .166 (3/16 inch) wall thickness, 6063-T6 Alloy Temper.
If you would like a more detailed breakdown of our boat specifications, please contact us. We would be happy to provide you with any information you may need.
Center Console Assembly with Windshield and walk around design .125 (1/8 inch) thickness, 5052-H32 Alloy Temper, solid bulkhead type construction yet still removable "Zero Flex".
REAR & FRONT DECK
- Raised rear deck over fuel tank, storage compartments on sides of engine compartment.
- Step-up front deck.
- Bow storage underneath front deck.
- Welded transom eyes, 3/8 inch thickness, 6063-T6 Alloy Temper.
- Welded bow eye, 3/8 inch thickness, 6063-T6 Alloy Temper.